Got injured in an accident?
Accidents happen, but not all accidents are created equal. Some, such as car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and slip and falls, can lead to real, tangible harm causing personal injury victims to pay massive medical bills and take time away from work to recover.
Did you know that the vast majority of victims involved in accidents at the fault of someone else do not take legal action? If you or someone you know is suffering a personal injury due to another person’s careless behavior, it is time to stick up for yourself. Take legal action!
7 Reasons to Work with Petro Accident & Injury Attorneys in Alabama
Here are 7 reasons to hire Petro Accident & Injury Attorneys to help you through the process of filing a personal injury claim to get the compensation you deserve for your losses:
- We will help you understand the personal injury claim process. Navigating the personal injury claim process can be difficult and overwhelming without legal assistance. A single misstep can lead to a delayed or significantly reduced payout. When you work with us, we will be with you every step of the way. We will advise you on how to handle insurance adjusters, deal with law enforcement, gather the information required and get the best medical care possible.
- We will tell you the secrets insurance companies don’t want you to know. Insurance adjusters are not always on your side. Our team advises our clients to think like insurance adjusters in order to increase their personal injury compensation.
- We will expedite the personal injury claim process. The personal injury claims process can carry on for months or even years if it is not managed properly. When you hire Petro Accident & Injury Attorneys we will stay on top of your claim and expedite the process as much as possible.
- We will help maximize your recovery. Hiring a personal injury attorney is the best way to improve your chances of not only winning your case, but also recovering a substantial settlement to cover your medical expenses, time away from work and more.
- We have a 5-star customer service rating. We’re easy to talk to and work with – just read through some of the https://petrolawfirm.com/client-testimonials/ from our past clients to see for yourself.
- We offer a 30-day client service satisfaction guarantee. That’s right, if you are not completely satisfied with the way we treat you or handle your case at any time during the first 30 days of our representation agreement, you can ask us to return your file with no fees and no expenses owed.
- We will fight for you. We pride ourselves on our commitment to client satisfaction and fighting for justice. To us, you’re not just a number. You’re a person, and we’ll treat you that way.
Meet Mark Petro of Petro Accident & Injury Attorneys
Born and raised in Alabama, Mark Petro has represented thousands of individuals injured as a result of car accidents, truck wrecks, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, nursing home negligence and more. Since 1989, he has built a reputation for being the go-to guy to get personal injury claims handled in a manner that maximizes the amount of recovery so that you get what you deserve sooner rather than later.
Be smart, call Mark for a free consultation! Let us fight for you!
Request a FREE copy of Mark’s book, The Truth About Injury Claims here.